(a)Game Profile Information
When you play Software, game play data such as Save Data is stored in your iCloud account storage. When you are signed in to Game Center on your Apple device, Apple will receive your gameplay activity, including scores and achievements.
We do not store any personal information or gameplay data on our servers.
(b) Customer Support
If you contact our customer support, we will collect your personal information to provide you support.
3.PROCESS OF INFORMATION
We process the collected personal information in order to
- provide customer support.
We share your personal information with certain third parties so that they can perform services on our behalf.
We share your personal information with others if the law requires us to, or if we think it is necessary to comply with the law. We may also share your personal information if we need to do so to protect or defend our legal rights, or those of others.
We will only process your personal information where one of the following applies:
- We need to use your personal information to perform our responsibilities in relation to a contract you have with us.
- It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information.
- We need to process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
If we learn that we have collected personal information of users under the age of 13 or other applicable age of consent, other than persistent identifiers for support of the internal operations of the Games for Apple Arcade and/or for our legitimate interests, then we will take reasonable steps to remove such information.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information from children, such as country settings and language settings to ensure compliance with the applicable law for the specified country. If you believe that we may have unintentionally collected personal information about your child, you may contact us using the details provided contact information below.
- Customer support information
－Until the issue has been resolved, and potentially for a period after if we need to, to help protect our legal rights.
Once we no longer need to keep personal information, we will delete it. However, sometimes, we may continue to hold data in anonymized form, which does not identify an individual.
7.TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- The transfer of your personal data is to a country that has officially been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- We may use standard contract clause approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the United States of America (the “US”), we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US. If the provider is not EU-US Privacy Shield certified, we may use the EU Model Clauses. Occasional and necessary transfers
We may occasionally transfer your personal information outside the EEA and the UK if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if the transfer is necessary either for the performance of a contract we have with you, or for the performance of a contract we have with a third party if that contract is in your interests.
8. PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights in regarding your personal information:
The right to request access to personal data stored by us;
The right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning your personal data.
The right to withdraw any consent you have given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
The right to data portability;
The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
We uses appropriate technical, administrative and organizational measures to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any complaints, queries or questions about how we use your personal information, you may contact us using the following contact details:
PlatinumGames Inc. Attn: